that one of her lying down is so funny! She really is a zombie
Brielle is growing so fast. She doesn't even look like a baby anymore and has turned into a little girl. The picture of her lying down is hilarious.
Too cute! I love how she watches TV! And what happened to her poor eye?!
Brooke is it really you? How's your little family doing? I can't believe we're old enough to be moms! It's still crazy to me.
hahaha that last one is funny!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
that one of her lying down is so funny! She really is a zombie
Brielle is growing so fast. She doesn't even look like a baby anymore and has turned into a little girl. The picture of her lying down is hilarious.
Too cute! I love how she watches TV! And what happened to her poor eye?!
Brooke is it really you? How's your little family doing? I can't believe we're old enough to be moms! It's still crazy to me.
hahaha that last one is funny!
Post a Comment