Wednesday, April 2, 2008

My first real entry...

Last night we had our Relief Society Birthday...100 years old!! It was pretty crzy planning but it turned out really nice. I don't have pictures yet but as soon as I get some i will post them. We created a Restaurant of CHARITY. We had it in a small room...about 40 people showed up. We had the husbands be our hosts and servers. They did such a great job. They dressed up in a shirt and tie and took over like it was a real restaurant. They did so much for us and were such a great help. I don't know how to even repay them. THANKS GUYS!!! YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE!! and to the wives...they are keepers!! We had special letters from husbands and from our enrichment committee for each sister...they were all so surprised. We had rolls, ceasar salad, and pasta with great sauce made special by Leah Stimmel. For the final surprise we had a chocolate fountain. It was so much fun. I can't wait til I get the pictures to put up. It was fun...but I am glad it is over. Special thanks to Leah and Kim...I could not have done it without you!!! and to all the sisters that stayed and helped. Oh and Lindsay for the beautiful center pieces.

1 comment:

Erin said...

you three ladies did a fabulous job! it was so much fun. and i loved having james serve me! doesn't happen often enough!