Wednesday, April 2, 2008

First Black Eye


Brielle fell off the stage at the church where I was teaching dance and got her first goose egg and black eye. It was so sad...but I loved how she clung to me for nearly ten minutes. It swelled up so big and then turned black and blue just on her eyelid, it looked just like eye shadow. So we covered it with sunglasses at the beach!J/K

5 comments:

Denise said...

She is still so stinking cute even with a black eye! She needs her grandma!

Erin said...

way to say she fell. just tell everyone your hit her!
welcome to the blogging community!

Manda said...

oh i remember that! it was so sad!! poor brielle

Sandy said...

She has got quite the shiner but she is still beautiful. It is great to see you have a blog. I think it is much easier than facebook.

Kristi said...

Yippee, I finally found you guys, everyone has a blog but I have to search all over to find them. Anyway wha is new with you guys, where is live taking you. Paul and I are trying to find ways to make it back. brielle is adorable.