Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Kayaking Trip




We went on a kayaking adventure with the Lows and the Howards. It was the day before we left and it was a lot of fun. Brielle didn't sleep on the way there so she didn't last long and we had to come back early...but it was fun anyway!! It was at Lanikai beach and we kayaked out to Mokululu island (not too sure on the name). 

3 comments:

Erin said...

that was so fun! sad you couldn't stay longer, but glad we got to play for a bit together!

Adam said...

yeah for the record that was the coolest outing I've been on in hawaii

Cami said...

Hey Brooke! I've been meaning to leave you a comment! How are you guys? you are always doing fun stuff and I love looking at your blog. So what's new with yoy? Congrats to Adam for graduating, that is awesome. So are you guys in Virginia for the summer or are you not?!? wondered how it was going but in the post above I coudn't tell if your plans have changed! anyways, love to hear how you're doing! take care