I still haven't figured out how to shower before Brielle's nap or 10 pm! I can't leave Brielle alone with the baby cause she will maul her to death and Teja can't be sat down for one second with out screaming--unless she is sound asleep, which I never know when that will happen! So how do you do it??? How do you get ready? or do you??
On top of that--how do you clean with one hand?? We had my mom and dad, me, and adam all weekend and it still seemed impossible to keep my house clean.
Classic Potato Soup
2 days ago
3 comments:
When Cole was a baby, he is my youngest, I would sit him in a bouncer in my bathroom while I showered so that Emma could not get to him. As far as the cleaning I still never figured that out sorry.
Good luck showering. Sometimes I try to get a quick one in before Brady goes to work in the morning. Have you tried a front carrier or sling with teja? Or this may sound stupid but there's that 'as seen on TV' product called the gopher, its a reaching tool... It picks up things petty great. I think its a Billy Mays product and we got one at walmart. You could always try something like that.
I put Kaylee in the bouncer, and shut the door to the bathroom when I had my neices over. And for cleaning, get a peanut shell, or a carrier of some sort so that you can "wear her" then she feels like she's being held, and you can have both hands =) It worked for Kay atleast
Post a Comment