We had a lot of fun on Halloween. Brielle was a BUSY BUSY BuMbLeBeE!!!! She ran everywhere and her little wings flapped in the wind. It was almost like the real thing. Adam dressed up as an accountant for work...he just wore his green visor he got for Christmas and then an "EMO" kid for trick-or-treating. All he really did was put black makeup around his eyes and spike his hair! But we are glad he tried. I dressed up as Venus the Goddess of Love! Our friends Erica and Kennedy came with us and then came over for card games after with her husband Kip. It was a lot of fun.
3 comments:
So fun! I love all of your costumes! In fact, I almost got that exact same bee costume for Bria! I loved seeing some belly shots of you! Post some more!
cute! love the bee!
woo woo those bagleys are hotties!!
Post a Comment