Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Cedar City!!

So the day has finally arrived...and happy to say it is almost over...we are in our own place!! Since April 26th Adam, Brielle, and I have been homeless (meaning not our own), staying with family and friends all over the country!! Adam was supposed to be selling in Virginia, but as fate had it he ended up coming home early and getting a jump start on our fall plans. We have stayed with my family, Adams dads family, and with my sister and her husband (of which we are all thankful for putting up with us and helping us so much!!) to which brings us to where we are now...CEDAR CITY, UTAH!!! We got to move in to our new apartment today!! And I love it!!! Not to make any of the TVA dwellers jealous but, WE have a washer and dryer, a dishwasher, a fridge that makes ice and water, and a fenced in backyard!! Everything is brand new (almost) the people who own it just remodeled and it has new carpet, new paint, new cabinets, and new appliances!! Its great. Adam found a job with an accounting firm and he loves it already! He had his first new client today and of all things it was a lady opening a new salon. Brielle loves her new room...when we first got here she wouldn't leave it she just kept running around and laughing. I don't know why she loves it so much--I haven't even put a toy in there yet! She must know that it is finally her very own room! I hope she sleeps well tonight! She has been a little monster lately...just ask everyone we have stayed with (sorry guys)! But still too dang cute for her own good. In fact today I un-packed all her books and she kept sitting on my lap and wanting me to read to her! It was so cute! I guess we will keep her! I better go for now...Hello to all my friends and family!! We love and miss everybody!! I guess that is going to be the one hard thing here at first...no friends and family!! YET!!!

5 comments:

Tasha said...

I was happy to see you posted! I know we missed each other by a few days up in Logan, we were up for Moms 50 b-day! Anyway. I've got your blog saved, so I'll be checking in regularly! Make sure you go to my family blog

laughloveremember.blogspot.com!

Luv ya!

Heather said...

Congrats on the new place! We'll have to stop by and say Hi the next time we're passing thru Cedar. :)

carli said...

I know the feeling!!! The only different thing I guess is that we live by Jon's brother and my brother is not too far either. So I guess it is really not the same, But we still have no friends if that counts. Hopefully pretty soon though.

Sandy said...

Congrats on the new place! Once you get settled in you will have to take pics of your new place. Mike and his mom said they saw you at borders. Maybe one day our paths will cross and I can see Brielle in person. She has grown so much since the last time I saw her.

Jenny said...

Glad to hear you are no longer "homeless" and you've got settled in. My cuz lives in Cedar City. If we ever get down there to see him, maybe we'll drop by!