Monday, May 19, 2008

Fun Times in Logan




7 comments:

Heather said...

Brielle looks sooo grown up in that last picture! I'm glad you guys are enjoying being back in Utah. So, is Adam going to be going to SUU? Is that why you guys were in Cedar?

Sandy said...

I love your new pictures. It looks like you have been keeping yourself busy while in Logan. I would love to go to lunch sometime. I am really swamped this week but I would love to get together maybe next week. Do you know when you will be leaving Logan?

Jessica Davis said...

Yay! I am so excited your back! We will definitly have to get together soon. Love the little piggy nose, that's so cute!

Shelly Traveller said...

Brooke,
I saw your link on Jenny's blog. Brielle is so stink'in cute! I bet she's longing being at Grandma and Grandpa's. and I bet your glad to have Adam back. What are your plans now?
I had to laught because I have a picture of my pregnant belly next to the belly monster as well.

Hayley said...

I have a neice who turned one on Wednesday and her name is Brielle too. I love that name, and your little one is darling.

Kim's just sayin' said...

ohhhhh, I miss her, Nate misses her too. They played so well together.

stef j. said...

just wanted to drop in and say hi ... miss y'all