Monday, August 2, 2010

Bar Stools...the first of many crafts i have started




I bought these barstools from a friend in our new ward that moved and I decided to change the fabric on them. Super easy and super cute. Funny thing is...this fabric is used for a lot of those hooter hiders and car seat covers. I still love it though. My friend, Tiff gave me the great advice of covering them with a clear shower curtain. I am so glad I did too, cause we have already had lots of spills.

3 comments:

Janika said...

I love the chairs! My blog back ground is almost the exact same pattern! Love it...love the colors! Looks like a fun summer!

Tiffany said...

Those are so freakin' cute! I wish I was that creative..

Dave and Natasha said...

Love your chairs! Great idea for covering them! I will have to do that when I get a new table!!! Love the print too! You should totally e-mail Brooke Ulrich on her website allthingsthrifty.com and have her feature your chairs, she would love the idea!