Gavin David Bruce Norton
October 24, 2009-January 7, 2010
For the last few days,
our baby was the most
loved and prayed for baby
in the world.
Thank you for that.
God is real.
God is good.

Because of the atoning sacrifice and resurrection of
Jesus Christ,
we will live together again.
I just want to say...Natalie you are amazing. I am so sorry this has happened to you and your family. Our thoughts and prayers are still with you. Thank goodness for ETERNITY!
4 comments:
breaks my heart! What an amazing family!
I've been following their blog since your last post and my heart just broke for them when I read that they'd lost him. So so sad. I can't imagine what it would be like to lose a child. I'm so thankful for eternal families!
This family is amazing in faith and love and kindness. I have been following this sence your last post. It would be the hardest thing to lose a baby. she is such a great example to me and I will continue to pray for their family. If you dont mind me asking how do you know this lady I just ask because her name is familar but she is not?
I know her from Hawaii. But I am pretty sure she is from Utah. That is all I know. We weren't super close. We have mutual friends so we would see each other sometimes. Plus I have followed her photography for a while cause it is really good.
Post a Comment