Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Toddler BEd!!!

I am not sure what happened...If she fell out, if she was saying her prayers (right), reading her books, or playing. BUt is sure was cute to come in and find her like this...

For some reason the past month has been really hard at bed time. She just isn't ready to go to sleep. She seems tired but she just kept climbing out of her crib to play. So we took the railing off and that didn't help. She really doesn't stay in bed now. She comes and climbs in bed with us or goes down stairs to do what ever she wants. So we put the railing back on and so far so good. We shall see!!! It is kind of how potty training is going. She goes in the potty every once in a while and then she poops her pants or pees. She isn't consistent at all...and I guess neither am I!! I just am trying to be patient and let her decide when she is ready. If that doesn't work we will be trying something new pretty soon!

2 comments:

Matti said...

Went through and am still going through the same with Eden. Accidents now and then. Can be dry while we run errands in town all day and 3 minutes after steppin through the front door at home she pees on the floor. Or 2 weeks of sleeping in her own bed, followed by tantrums to sleep in my bed for the next month. When you are a mom expect just about nothing to be consistant. I think the song you have on here taught me that the other day. Just when you think you crossed a moutain...it comes back again. Somtimes you win and sometimes you loose. But hopefully more often than not... it is sooooo fun!

Brett, Cassie, Taylor & Jack said...

That is the cutest picture. We miss you guys. We'll be in Utah for a short visit Oct 9th hope I get to see you.